22 November 2009

"Fight, fight, fight!" --The Itchy and Scratchy Show

Happy Sunday! I have a few things for your entertainment.

First, a great, quirky find you should check out (but then come back!):

Oddly Specific

Second, a blatant steal from Dougintology:



Plus, a bonus funny, because you look so fine today. Mm, mm, mmm. Look at you! I love what you're doing with your... well, whatever that is. It's never looked better. Bring that over here! Yowza!


I always preferred Sylvester to Tom, but, then, I preferred Bugs to any of them. You?


PS According to a TED talk, there's a particular tiny part of the brain that's dedicated to cartoons and nothing else. Watching cartoons, drawing cartoons, all tagged to this one spot in your brain. I think that's really wonderful.

7 comments:

The Bug said...

Wow - I totally failed the video - I'm an unobservant person apparently. Loved the Oddly Specific site & had to share it with Dr. M. Happy Sunday!

Mike said...

I noticed the what the butler was holding changed. But I still haven't figured out what changed about the maid even after watching her 5 or 6 times. I'm going to go back and keep checking.

J.M. Tewkesbury said...

That video was trippy! I may not sleep tonight, I'll be replaying it over and over in my head. Fascinating how the mind works.

Bowie Mike said...

OK. I added Oddly Specific to Google Reader. It has some similarities to the Fail Blog. It looks like it's fairly new.

I didn't notice any changes during my first view of the WHODUNNIT. I was too busy trying to figure out if the detective was Roman Polanski.

I was a cartoon traditionalist. I liked Bugs, Fat Albert, Scooby Doo and others that I thought were traditional. I accepted some of the later ones like Hong Kong Phooey, but I thought they were going too far when they introduced the likes of Grape Ape.

My word verification: jughsms. What are those?

Barbara said...

I think I should work on that cartoon lobe.

Maybe I should have signed up for NaBloPoMO; I've written a post every day for a long, long time. I sort of like the routine of coming up with something to say, even if it's a rather humble offering. Will you continue after the end of November, despite the fact that no one reads on weekends?

KCSherri said...

I'm just blown away by how you find all of your song titles! How do you do that? I'm doing good just to find something to write about - let alone a creative title!

Sherri

lacochran said...

The Bug: Oh, me, too. You're focused on solving the mystery and then... ! I thought how much they did was impressive.

Mike: You're the man for the job!

J.M. Tewkesbury: It was, wasn't it.

Bowie Mike: He *does* look like Roman Polanski! And, thanks for being the only one to answer the question. As for your question... truisms about jugs?

Barbara: You can sign up for December if you like. *You* read on weekends. :) In answer to your question, I really don't think so.

Drama Queen: Lots of music dancing in my head. And, you're doing great!