I was tagged by my fine, feathered friend, GreenCanary. Not really fair... playing tag with someone who can fly. *shakes fist* I'll get you my pretty.
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 FACTS/True Confessions:
- Periodically, I will eat an entire box of (cooked) Kraft Macaroni & Cheese but it has to be the Spirals. When I do, do not reach for the plate. Just back out of the room slowly.
- My first car did not have working air conditioning. It's hard to act the cool kid when you are a sweaty mess. These days I can no longer blame the lack of air conditioning when my hair swoops in odd directions. Now I blame country music.
- When I was in kindergarten we all had cubbies to hang our coats in and coats with little chains and metal hooks in them (Yes, yes, we all know I'm old.) One day I reached for my coat and the little metal hook went right through that fleshy piece of skin between my thumb and the rest of my hand. I just sort of looked at it curiously. Meanwhile, my teacher and school nurse were freaking out and pretending not to for my sake.
- I used to do all kinds of charity work (singing at nursing homes, serving meals at homeless shelters, recording books for the blind.) Now I am a selfish git.
- At summer camp, I ruined a water bomb fight the boys were plotting by snatching up all the little plastic baggies and tearing holes in them. I thought I was clever. Then I realized the girls were pissed at me. I felt bad.
- For many years I would stand on my head at New Year's. I can't really tell you why. I guess it makes as much sense as going to Time Square.
- Once, I saved my mother's life by heimliching her. (Boy, that sounds dirty.)
Oh, just suck it up and do it.