23 October 2008

Does it have pink icing?

[Skittles is suing this cake provider for "Taste the Rainbow" infringement.]


Email message I, and everyone else in the organization, received:

"THERE IS CAKE IN THE TRAINING FACILITY. COME HAVE A SLICE OF YELLOW CAKE! ENOUGH TO SATISFY THAT SWEET TOOTH."

What the author of the message couldn't possibly know was what a yellow fiend I am!

Whenever somebody says, "Hey, how about we order cake?" I respond, "Only if it's my favorite flavor: yellow!"

Because I crave the yellow. Yellow is the best. MUST HAVE YELLOW!

This reminds me of an aunt that used to always say to the waiter in any Chinese restaurant, "Does it have brown sauce on it? I don't want brown sauce."

Amazing.


11 comments:

Lemmonex said...

Besides carrot, yellow cake with chocolate frosting is my favorite. Of course, with a glass of milk. (If you are in RI, coffee milk...)

Herb said...

"Taste the Rainbow" takes on a whole new meaning after attending a Gay Pride parade.

so I've heard... ;-)

Gilahi said...

I thought yellow cake had something to do with uranium.

Wasn't it Frank Zappa who said "Don't eat that yellow cake."

Or something like that.

Kristin said...

I'm with Lemmonex. Yellow cake with chocolate frosting? Sign me up.

Kate said...

Yellow cake. yummmmm..

Rahul said...

I like Yello anything. Except peeps. Those are stupid.

Mike said...

I know someone that won't eat anything that's green.

lacochran said...

Note to self: Yellow cake = sacred cow. Do not make fun of food defined by color on blog again.

fiona said...

Yellow gets my vote. yellow cake, yellow flowers come to think of it my bedroom is yellow in a buttercup kinda way.

LBluca77 said...

When I order pizza I always ask everyone what flavor they want.

Anonymous said...

yellow cake with pink frosting? hmmmm definitely chocolate frosting. If somehow we could incorporate crunchies into yellow cake, thats the only way to make it more perfect