03 June 2007

Yay! It Worked! (Caribbean ads)/Energy Exchange with the Universe of Blogs

I don't know what other people are seeing but I'm seeing an ad on my site for a Belize resort. Way cool! Writing about the tropical resorts got me an ad about a tropical resort. Yay!

Maybe this business of blog ad software scanning for keywords and providing related stuff is a way of reinforcing that you should focus on what you want, not what you don't want, because whatever you focus on is what you will undoubtedly get in this life. This is a theme that was reinforced many times and many ways in a training session I attended this week. A quote I really liked from the course: "Change is constant and inevitable. You can get bitter or you can get better." So true.

Be careful with what energy you put out there. The universe (and blog ad software) complies with whatever you ask for.

No comments: