17 June 2007

Fergie: Teacher of the Year


I've been sick for the last few days but I dragged myself out of bed because I felt another minute could not go by without someone acknowledging the tremendous effort Fergie has made to educate this country's youth. Well, that plus I was tired of being in bed for days on end.


I don't really understand why no one is recognizing this contribution publicly but I'm determined to do it here and now. Thank you, Fergie. Thank you for recognizing the failure of our deplorable school system in America and offering a free spelling lesson with every song. Some examples:


"I'm the F to the E, R, G, the I, the E"



"D to the E, to the L I C I O U S"


"G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S, yeah G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S"


"T to the A, to the S T E Y - girl, you're tasty, T to the A to the S T E Y - girl, you're tasty"


Um, well, except for that last one, Fergie is really a leading light in accurate spelling.


God bless.

No comments: