28 December 2006

At last the holiday season comes to an end...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas... all done and I am home again! I am grateful for my family and friends and the chance to spend time with the ones I love. I am also grateful to be done with the holiday season, the built in stress that comes with it, and the naughty cookies and cakes! Ack!! :)

What's weird about coming back to the office between Christmas and New Year's is it's kinda creepy quiet. I'm sure it's not as quiet as the day after Christmas, but still... some places I'm used to seeing open are closed and there are a lot of dark offices right now.

What's nice about coming back to the office between Christmas and New Year's is it's a somewhat acknowledged down-time. You get some work done but there aren't any meetings and mostly people check in on each other and catch up with each other in a low key way and that's quite nice.

No comments: