I will be turning 50 on March 16th. Since I don't have a lot positive to say about that fact, I'll let the interwebs do my talking on why it's good to be 50...
The 50-ish wife comes up to her husband and says, 'So, Harvey. What do you think of my new bra-less look? Does it make me look younger?'
'It does!' Harvey says. 'It pulls all the wrinkles out of your face!'
The Perks of Being Over 50
- Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.
- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
- You sing along with elevator music.
- Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
- You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.
- People call at 9 PM and ask, "Did I wake you?"
- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
- Things you buy now won't wear out.
- You can live without sex but not without glasses.
- You enjoy hearing about other peoples operations.
- You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
- You can eat dinner at 4 P.M.
- There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
- You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
- Your eyes won't get much worse.
- Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
- You can't remember where you saw this list.
I've always heard how age doesn't show on men like it does on women. Uh...
Question du jour: Is age "just a number" or life's little way of bringing Nelson Muntz to life?